- About us
- Materials handling
- Process plants
- Smelter technologies
- Project management
As petroleum coke quality continues to deteriorate, smelters and paste plant operations are challenged to maintain anode quality, particularly baked anode density. Our technology provides the best solution for overall baked anode quality from the incoming petroleum coke stream.
Improved baked anode density is achieved by applying our patented process. Along with increased baked anode density, more uniform anode burn rates are also attained due to reduced variance.
- Low maintenance system
- Automatically adjusted paste plant mass balance
- Reduced variance in baked anode density
- Ability to combat declining petroleum coke quality
- Support smelter amperage increase projects
- Low capital cost with a great return on investment
Our patented separation technology addresses the challenges of declining coke qualities